Meetings are Virtual…Recovery is Real
Join for Fellowship, Experience, Strength, and Hope…Together We Get Better!
Sat Sep 26
- 1:00-2:30 PM PT Step 2 Workshop – History, common challenges, how to guide sponsees – flyer – LAIG Event
- 1:00-2:30 PM PT Service is Slimming – What is service? How can I be of service? Why should I be of service? Hey, what’s in it for ME anyhow? – flyer – South Bay IG Event
Sun Sep 27
- 1:00-4:00 PM PT OA Recovery with Mindful Meditation – Cultivate calm mind, wise heart, ease and well-being. Increase emotional regulation, decrease reactivity, improve focus and attentional skills, have greater calm and ease. – OASGVIE Event
- 6:00-7:30 AM PT Back to Basics Big Book Study – Six Consecutive Sundays thru Nov 1, Twelve Speakers, sponsors available
TBD – postponed from 9/12 – Zoom Bingo FUNdraiser OASFV
Check host site for recordings of previous September OA events:
- Life on Life’s Terms (Sept 6 OA Rise) How program can help you meet calamity with serenity—even when NOTHING seems certain
- Making Footprints (Sept 12 Unity with Diversity IG) Staying on the Road to Recovery in a Changing and Challenging World
- Twelve-Stepping Your Way Through FEAR (Sept 12 Rocklin/Roseville OA) COVID-19 Stress and Life: Practical & Tactical Approaches to Abstinent Living – flyer
- Power of Surrender (Sept 13 North Jersey IG) – flyer
- 19 Symptoms to Relapse (Sept 13 Virtual Region)
- Sober Eating (Sept 13 South Bay IG) A commitment to identifying those foods and behaviors which produce an allergic reaction and an alcoholic response – flyer
- Twelve Step Marathon (Sept 19 East Bay OA) Multiple speakers share how OA’s 12 Steps transform people’s lives & their relationship with food
- Steps 6 & 7 (Sep 20 OA RISE) Letting go of character defects (traits, obstacles) is a spiritual process. Join us in this caring approach to release them to receive the gifts and message of this program.
Save the Date! Upcoming Events from CIIG
- CIIG Step 3 Workshop – Oct 4 (Sun) 1:00-3:00 PM PT INFO HERE
- CIIG Recovery Workshop – Nov 7-8 (Sat-Sun) Our speaker is a Big Book thumper, with very long term abstinence, who will take us through The Steps, making sure we have a clear understanding of how to identify trigger ingredients, our powerlessness, and the spiritual solution that can take us to a personality change needed to recover from our deadly disease and stay recovered.