- OA World Service Business Conference (WSBC) 2017 voted to create a “Sponsorship Day” to be held annually on the third Saturday in August.
- Sponsorship Day is dedicated to raising awareness of the need to sponsor others and the importance of sponsorship in our own recovery.
- Share your appreciation for your sponsor or for the opportunity to
give service as a sponsor.
- Explore popular sponsorship questions in the new OA podcast series!
2. Why should you get a sponsor, and how can you get a sponsor?
3. Why be a Sponsor? Why be a Sponsee?
4. When can you start sponsoring? When can you start being sponsored?
5. What are the sponsorship job descriptions–from sponsor to sponsee and back?
6. How can you break down the barriers for both parties?
7. What are some different sponsoring styles?
8. How do you work the Twelve Steps with a sponsee?
9. How do you work the Traditions with a sponsee?
PLUS, download the Sponsorship Success questionnaire—thought provoking questions for writing exercises, discussion, or meditation that complement each podcast in this series.