World Service Office (WSO) manages our meeting database for both outreach and to help newcomers and members find OA meetings. When a meeting changes its contact person, location, time, or focus, please inform CIIG of the change and register the change with WSO directly as follows:
- Go to WSO’s website at www.oa.org
- Click on Meetings > Register/Change a Face-to-Face Meeting.
- Under “Begin Here” select the action “Changes to an Existing Meeting” and select the location “US States/Territories” and then click the Select Meeting button.
- A new window will appear for you to “Enter valid Meeting Number” and you then enter the meeting number (which is included on the InterVoice newsletter, or you can enter city and state to search for your meeting) — press the Enter key on your keyboard and then click the “Find Meeting(s)” button.
- A new page will appear with the meeting info. Click the magnifying glass icon to edit the meeting info.
- Update Meeting Contact Info
- Update Secretary Mailing Address and Email (this remains confidential)
- Submit your update.
- You will receive a confirmation in the mail. It takes a couple of days for the website to be updated.