We currently support 15 OA meetings in Goleta, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Camarillo, and Ventura—plus the CIIG service board meeting is the first Thursday of each month in Carpinteria.
All who have the desire to stop eating compulsively are welcome at our meetings (as part of Tradition Three).
To find a meeting…
- View the online Current Meeting List or the CIIG Meetings PDF
- Visit OA’s World Service Office registry and search by city.
For meeting secretaries…
- Procedure to update the WSO list
- Please send any changes to us at CIIG
- View our 7th Traditions intakes
- WSO “Ask-It Basket” Archive 2010-2019
For Meeting Formats & Format Readings…
To find recovery events…
- Read our events page
Meetings in the Channel Islands Intergroup comply with OA Tradition Three and the OA Bylaws, Subpart B, Article V as stated below.
ARTICLE V – OVEREATERS ANONYMOUS GROUPS
Section 1 – Definition
a) These points shall define an Overeaters Anonymous group:
1) As a group, they meet to practice the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Overeaters Anonymous.
2) All who have the desire to stop eating compulsively are welcome in the group.
3) No member is required to practice any actions in order to remain a member or to have a voice (share at a meeting).
4) As a group they have no affiliation other than Overeaters Anonymous.
Section 2 – Composition
a) A group may be formed by two or more persons meeting together as set forth in Article V, Section 1.