We currently support many meetings in Goleta, Santa Barbara, Ojai, and Ventura, plus the CIIG service board meeting is the first Thursday of each month in Carpinteria.
All who have the desire to stop eating compulsively are welcome at our meetings (as part of Tradition 3).
- Print-friendly meeting list available on page 4 of our InterVoice Newsletter
- Find Face-to-face, Phone and Online meetings around the world
- Every holiday there are phone meetings available all day
- Conference # (712) 432-5200
- Pin 4285115#
- Learn more about Overeaters Anonymous.
- Intergroup Meeting: First Thursday of every month in Carpinteria.
Local Daily Meeting List
- 6:00 pm Santa Barbara – Literature Study: Big Book (#11982) Unity Church, 227 East Arrellaga St. Meeting in Chapel (across from main sanctuary). Additional parking in upper lot on Valerio St. Caroline (805) 637-1614
- 8:45 am Ventura – Literature Study (#51450) 21 North Dunning St., Back of Duplex. Susan (805) 642-7627
- 12:00 pm Goleta – Literature Study (#32642) Goleta Presbyterian Church, 6067 Shirrell Way. Behind Fairview Center. Meeting in large social hall facing parking lot. OK to bring lunch to eat at meeting. Barbara (805) 969-9942
- 7:00 pm Ventura – Newcomers & Pitch (#31329) Bible Fellowship Church, 6950 Ralston St. (at Johnson Dr.). Meeting in Pavilion #3. Enter parking from Ralston St. Last Monday of the month is a Speaker’s meeting. Rhiannon (805) 535-5996
- 7:35 pm Santa Barbara – New format Big Book & Step Study (#51002) First Congregational Church, 2101 State St. Meeting in Dorcas Classroom, through courtyard door on left (not patio door). Zoe (707)704-3697
- 6:30 pm Ojai – Literature Study (#47208) Ojai Valley Community Church, 907 El Centro, Ojai. Corner of El Centro and Loma. Enter parking lot off of Loma. Natalie G. (805) 640-2528
- 12:00 pm Ventura – Literature Study (#35960) Bible Fellowship Church, 6950 Ralston St. (at Johnson Dr.). Enter parking from Johnson Dr. Meeting in Building 300, room 302. Jock D. (707) 478-1806
- 11:00 am Camarillo – Step Study (#56380) New meeting, 499 West Loop Drive, Camarillo. Judith at (805) 603-8947
- 7:30 pm Santa Barbara – Literature Study (#36031)
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 N. La Cumbre Rd. (at Foothill), Meeting Room 303. Co-Secretaries: Abby 1-248-933-3864 and Stephanie 805-729-4811
- 12:00 pm Goleta – Literature Study (#15648) Goleta Presbyterian Church, 6067 Shirrell Way. Behind Fairview Center. Meeting in large social hall facing parking lot. OK to bring lunch. Sue (805) 964-0809
- 7:00 pm Ventura – Thursday Night Topic Meeting (#54396) Buenaventura Mobile Home Estates Club House, 11405 Darling, Dean (805) 585-0842
- 7:30 pm 1st Thursday of each month Carpinteria – Channel Islands Intergroup (#005-09068) Business Meeting. Carpinteria Community Church, 1111 Vallecito Rd. Exit at Casitas Pass Rd. Send a meeting rep! Natalie G. (805) 640-2528
- 7:00 pm 4th Thursday of each month Santa Barbara – Literature Study – Casa Serena Residential Recovery Home for Women, 1515 Bath St. Abby (248) 933-3864
- 10:00 am Santa Barbara – Big Book Step Study (#00243) Unity Church, 227 East Arrellaga St. Meeting in Bride’s Room (upstairs). Additional parking in upper lot on Valerio St. This is a “Closed” Meeting: Restricted to those who desire to stop eating compulsively (OA members and others who think they may have a problem with food.) Jeana (805) 845-6329
- 10:30 am Ventura – Discussion Dialog (#35404) Trinity Lutheran Church at 196 N. Ashwood Avenue, Ventura, CA 93003. The church is located at the intersection of Loma Vista and Ashwood. The meeting room is in the library. Chuck. (805) 701-9901
- 10:00 am Ventura – Longtimer’s Pitch Are all welcome! (#36038) Ventura County Medical Center, 3291 Loma Vista Rd. (at Hillmont Ave.). Meeting in Cafeteria Conference Room on bottom floor. Carol E. (805) 208-1756
- 10:00 am second Saturday of every month Santa Barbara – Newcomers Unitarian Society, 1535 Santa Barbara St. Meeting in Classroom 1 in courtyard (location varies sometimes—check for signs). Susan R. (805) 680-8371
- 10:30 am Santa Barbara – Step Study: OA 12&12 (#36037) Unitarian Society, 1535 Santa Barbara St. Meeting in Classroom 1 in courtyard (location varies sometimes—check for signs). Susan R. (805) 680-8371