You are not alone anymore!
No matter what your problem with food — compulsive overeating, under-eating, food addiction, anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, or overexercising — we have a solution.
CIIG serves Overeaters Anonymous in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties.
Overeaters Anonymous is a Fellowship of individuals who, through shared experience, strength and hope, are recovering from compulsive overeating.
We welcome everyone who wants to stop eating compulsively.
There are no dues or fees for members; we are self-supporting through our own contributions, neither soliciting nor accepting outside donations. OA is not affiliated with any public or private organization, political movement, ideology or religious doctrine; we take no position on outside issues.
Our primary purpose is to abstain from compulsive overeating and to carry this message of recovery to those who still suffer.
For More information go to OA.org
“Keep Coming Back, it works if you work it.”
- Is OA for You?
- OA-approved literature at WSO
- Lifeline (free sample): OA’s international magazine, serves as an indispensable “meeting-on-the-go” and offers encouragement and hope to thousands of readers.
YOUTH IN OA…
- To the teen looking for OA – welcome letter from OA World Service
- Young Persons in OA – OA can help make your teen years some of the best years of your life!
- Coming in Young – Young Person’s Committee update on page 4
We ask a sponsor to help us through our program of recovery on all three levels: physical, emotional and spiritual. Find a sponsor who has what you want and ask that person how he or she is achieving it.
These OA members are available to sponsor:
- Natalie M., (805) 814-9241
- Lauren C., (805) 746-6934