We currently support OA meetings in Goleta, Santa Barbara, Ojai, Ventura, and Camarillo—plus the CIIG service board meeting is the first Thursday of each month in Carpinteria.
All who have the desire to stop eating compulsively are welcome at our meetings (as part of Tradition 3).
- Print-friendly meeting list: CIIG Meeting List
- Find Face-to-face, Phone and Online meetings around the world
- Every holiday there are phone meetings available all day
- Conference # (712) 432-5200
- Pin 4285115#
- Learn more about Overeaters Anonymous.
- Intergroup Meeting: First Thursday of every month in Carpinteria.
Local Daily Meeting List
- 6:00 pm Santa Barbara – Big Book Literature Study (#11982) Garden Court Library, 1116 De La Vina St. Meeting in Library A (use main entrance, go down to end of hall to library on the right). Park in Visitor Spots or on street. Do not park in resident spots. For more info call Elaine S. (909) 908-7069.
- 12:00 pm Goleta – Literature Study (#32642) Goleta Presbyterian Church, 6067 Shirrell Way, behind Fairview Center. Meeting in Youth Room behind large social hall, left parking lot. OK to bring lunch to eat at meeting. For more info call Barbara G. at (805) 969-9942.
- 7:00 pm Ventura – Newcomers & Pitch (#31329) Bible Fellowship Church, 6950 Ralston St. (at Johnson Dr.). Meeting in Pavilion #1. Enter parking from Ralston St. The last Monday of the month is a Speaker’s meeting. For more info call Lenora at (805) 654-8271.
- 6:30 pm Ojai – Literature Study (#47208) Oak View Park and Resource Ctr., 555 Mahoney Ave., Multipurpose Building. Park in diagonal parking, where sign says “Authorized vehicles only.” Walk through the gate to the paved courtyard. The building is to the right. Additional parking in lot across Mahoney. Do NOT park on street in front of residences. For more info call Natalie G. at (310) 488-2893.
- 12:00 pm Camarillo – Literature Study (#56380) Center For Spiritual Living, Pleasant Valley, 221 E. Daily Dr., Camarillo, CA 93010. For more info call Judith at (805) 603-8947.
- 7:30 pm Santa Barbara – Literature Study (#36031)
Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Church, 909 N. La Cumbre Rd. (at Foothill), Meeting Room 303 in preschool buildings, left of main church. For more info call Samantha H. (805) 558-2038.
- 12:00 pm Goleta – Literature Study (#15648) Goleta Presbyterian Church, 6067 Shirrell Way, behind the Fairview Center. Meeting in kitchen, through large social hall facing parking lot, on the left. OK to bring lunch. For more info call Sue E. at (805) 448-0094.
- 6:30 pm – 7:45 pm, 1st Thursday of each month Carpinteria – Channel Islands Intergroup Meeting!!! (#005-09068) Carpinteria Community Church, 1111 Vallecito Rd. Exit 101 FWY at Casitas Pass Rd. For more info call Natalie G. at (310) 488-2893. Come help us carry the message or represent your meeting! Get involved as much or as little as you want. All help is appreciated.
- 10:00 am Santa Barbara – Big Book Step Study (#00243) First United Methodist Church, 305 E. Anapamu St. Enter lot from Garden St. (NOT Anapamu), go to the other side of the building, park ONLY in undesignated spaces…or, spaces marked “Office.” Be aware that there may be families with children in the parking lot. Ring bell at door marked “Office” for entry. Library is three steps up. For more info, contact Sarah at (805) 564-3060.
- 10:30 am Ventura – Discussion Dialogue (#35404) Trinity Lutheran Church at 196 N. Ashwood Avenue, Ventura, CA 93003. The church is located at the intersection of Loma Vista and Ashwood. The meeting room is in the library. For more info call Chuck at (805) 701-9901.
- 10:00 am Ventura – Longtimer’s Pitch Are all welcome! (#36038) Ventura County Medical Center, 3291 Loma Vista Rd. (at Hillmont Ave.). Meeting in Cafeteria Conference Room on bottom floor. First Saturday of the month is a Speaker Meeting. For more info call Rhiannon at (805) 535-5996.
- 10:00 am second Saturday of every month Santa Barbara – Newcomers Unitarian Society, 1535 Santa Barbara St. Meeting in Classroom 1 in courtyard (location varies sometimes—check for signs). For more info call Susan R. at (805) 680-8371.
- 10:30 am Santa Barbara – Step Study: OA 12&12 (#36037) Unitarian Society, 1535 Santa Barbara St. Meeting in Classroom 1 in courtyard (location varies sometimes—check for signs). For more info call Susan R. at (805) 680-8371.