The WSO Conference planning committee distributed an agenda questionnaire that CIIG is “entitled and urged” to return to let them know what we think WSO Conference delegates should spend time discussing. The questionnaire covers 22 issues, and is an agenda review, not a final vote on motions or amendments. The links below provide details about the questionnaire and the proposed motions.
- Short summary of WSO Agenda Questionnaire (1 page) – overview of proposed motions, including new 12th Step Within Day, new definition of Abstinence, and new service requirements. Meeting reps can bring this short form to the next CIIG meeting to provide Yes/No vote preferences. To assist in determining which proposals may require referral to the Reference Subommittee, please write concerns or questions on the back of the sheet.
- Agenda Questionnaire Letter (1 page) – Agenda questionnaire instructions
- Agenda Questionnaire (7 pages) – Agenda questionnaire to be returned by service bodies only (March 5, 2009 postmarked deadline)
- Motions/Amendments Summary (8 pages) – A brief summary of proposed new business motions and bylaw amendments submitted by service bodies, regions, region chairmen, BOT and WSBC Bylaws Committee
- New Business Motions and Bylaw Amendments (41 pages)– Proposed new business motions and bylaw amendments submitted by service bodies, regions, region chairmen, BOT and WSBC Bylaws Committee
The 48th Annual World Service Business Conference is May 4-9 in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This year’s theme is “I Put My Hand in Yours.”
Send a rep to the next InterGroup meeting (Tuesday, March 3rd in Carpinteria) so your meeting’s input can be counted.