The Channel Islands Intergroup is the service body that supports local area groups. The intergroup is made up of representatives from each group it serves and is managed by a board of officers. All members are welcome at every intergroup meeting and service opportunites remain.
Election of service officers was conducted at the October 7 intergroup meeting.
- Chair: Kyle 684-3717
- Vice Chair: Barbara 969-9942
- Recording Secretary: service needed
- Treasurer: Spencer 896-8118
- Business Secretary: Spencer 896-8118
In addition to the service board members, Intergroup has appointed positions:
- Region 2 Rep: service needed
- InterVoice: Jocelyn 682-6752
- Retreats & Marathons: service needed
- Public Outreach – SB: service needed
- Public Outreach – Ventura: Natalie 484-7851
- Web Site: Jocelyn 682-6752
- World Service Rep: service needed
Next meeting: Tueday, November 4 at 7:30 p.m. in Carpinteria…join us!